Egg-less Vanilla Ice-cream


Make your children to love this luxury desert and even adults will love it, if you get them to taste it. Must try this delicious desert recipe and if you have any confusion then ask us by using comment box and we will clarify your confusion.

Ingredients :


1 cane sweetened Condensed milk (14-ounce)
1 cane Evaporated milk (5-ounce)
2 tablespoons Sugar
2 teaspoons Vanilla essence
2 cup Whole milk

Instructions :


Add all ingredients in a large bowl and blend it until blended, then cover it and freeze over night.
Your Egg-less Vanilla Ice-cream Is Ready To Serve !

1 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Mango Juice


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

 
  • Treasure Of Recipes © Copyright 2012-2014 | Designed by TOR, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger