Broken Glass Jello Drink


Today we are going to make a new luxury drink if you love to make new drinks then must try this drink. It is made by using creamy jelly which is blended with milk, cream, jellies and sugar.

Ingredients :


1 packet Red Jelly
Half packet Green Jelly
1 cup Ice
Half cup Sugar
Half cup Vanilla essence
Half liter Milk
Half cup Fresh cream

Instructions :


Firstly prepare the half packet green jelly and red jelly, then prepare the remaining half packet of red jelly in the same way. After this take a blender and add sugar, ice, vanilla essence, cream and milk. Blend smoothly. In the end pour it into a glass and serve well.
Your Broken Glass Jello Drink Is Ready To Serve !

1 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Mango Juice


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

 
  • Treasure Of Recipes © Copyright 2012-2014 | Designed by TOR, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger