Apricot Peachy Chiller


The delicious Apricot Peachy Chiller is a lovely flavored drink recipe for your whole family and guests with peach, strawberry, yogurt and apricot. Must try this luxury drink.

Ingredients :


6 to 8 Apricot (fresh or canned)
1 cup Peaches (fresh or canned)
Half cup Strawberries
2 tablespoon Sugar
1 cup Yogurt
1 cup Ice
2or 3 Drops Peach essence

Instructions :


First of all take a blender, then add peaches, apricot, strawberry, sugar, yogurt, ice and peache essence. Blend them well till smooth, then pour into a glass and serve.
Your Apricot Peachy Chiller Is Ready To Serve !

1 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Mango Juice


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

 
  • Treasure Of Recipes © Copyright 2012-2014 | Designed by TOR, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger