Tropical Smoothie


Everyone knows that homemade drinks are very healthy for us and great to have. Although it takes little effort but where there is the matter of health comes them never compromise !

Ingredients :


2 cups Milk
4 oz Chocolate
6 to 8 Almonds (skinless)
4 medium sized Bananas
1/4th teaspoon Vanilla essence
Ice as needed

Instructions :


Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend them well, then pour into a glass and serve.
Your Tropical Smoothie Desert Is Ready To Serve !

1 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Mango Juice


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

 
  • Treasure Of Recipes © Copyright 2012-2014 | Designed by TOR, in collaboration with Web Hosting , Blogger